2012年6月20日星期三

Animation of the move


They say that watching anime is a very naive move.
   Brother a few of them came after the occupation of only a computer, several people Bengzhe a computer, there is a want exaggerated screaming about the heartless laughter feeling.
   In fact, I would like to cool go past and then a very handsome kicked them one by one, super high-handed tapping the keyboard, Shuaixia a very classic lines "MD out of the way, the lady to look at the animation!
   But I did not, at least they come to my house is my guest, a very respected guests. Again, they are 1 m 7 a few of the altitude, how do I kick is played not open ah!
   Only watch as my computer is occupied, distressed.
   If they had not trouble here, "Detective Conan", and Movie I can read. Heart faint anger swollen, my little universe rising from the raging flames, intolerable to a storm in the form of venting out.
   "Hey friends, I look at" Detective Conan "!"
   A few of them to a pressurizing countenance, without looking at me, ignoring the roar of a lion, and finally have a squeak out, "are so big, people look childish anime, ugly ugly ah you! "
   Pride was dealt a severe blow, a super-expression of contempt toward them, away in disgrace.
   I liked to see the animation, from small to large and never get tired. "Gourd Brothers" to "Black Cat" from "Journey to the West" to "Four Brothers", from "Charlie's car to the" Chinese body "to" Detective Conan "," Prince of Tennis . " Each animation all my life rings bears a deep imprint, became memories of childhood indispensable factors.
   Whether it is domestic or foreign, animation will bring me happiness and moved. Knows no borders in the world of animation, he is like a huge exotic kingdom, kept the children to bring magic and joy.
   Each animation, a little bit of touching two o'clock local. They are living plus the elements of imagination and children to see the film screened in another guise.
   When an animation hit, followed by the live version will be the big screen. Often, the real version will be more than animation Johnson a lot, because those cute cartoon characters, already rooted in the hearts of many people, but also pop up a replica of the natural is very difficult to accept.
   This is just the first, there is a reason that is imaginary factors in the anime is not what we are now able to reach, shot the live version of the animation, there is very different, is not accepted by the people.
   Although the "cottage" troubles me fire, but the fake is a fake, the world eventually will not tolerate the rampant fakes, since the assets going to get a replica of why not to create a win kids love the animation it?
   Suddenly discovered in recent years, the hit cartoon are abroad, most in Japan, but rarely.
   I once love Japanese anime brutally living with dirty looks, and also wear the hat of the "traitor".
   And often at the same table in order to "save on grounds of a youth" take history textbooks a straight face of my education, capital close-up Japanese crimes committed in modern Chinese history.
   Each time I find it very funny, history is not taught hatred, he is to teach our experience and lessons learned. In modern times, Japan indeed has done a lot of things I'm sorry Chinese people, but we can not deny his, his economy has been developed than we are, the extent of his reputation than those of our high and his The animation, created out of that than the fire. We have to remember history, but we should not only remember the hatred.
   Watching anime, in fact, many, many other things.
   If they still insist on watching animated cartoons is a very naive move, then I have been naive to go.

没有评论:

发表评论