2012年6月19日星期二

Animation, I came


"Shugo Chara", "Tianshiguaidao", "Kuroshitsuji", "rebellious Lu Road repair ...... animation, I come! ! !
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss, I need to explain - I am definitely not hot-headed, for the fans, family members, I was actually quite good for him! I just one day without watching anime will be mad ... (sweat ...)
    You know, animation is the most advanced crystallization people think through the screen, express their own content, in the animation, we can all-powerful. In a bad mood, you can look at the pleasant animation, good buffer look, I'm sure: after you read more than happy how happy!
    Must see animation, as long as the master point - regardless of animation about the unthinkable, is not going to suspect it is not true, or, looked no sense! Like "rebel Lu Lu repair", it is the future of Japan, can not create stuff in there, there are many that do not achieve things and ability. In the animation world, my door will have this ability, you can control others, you can fly, you can have the things we can not have in real life! As long as you can imagine, can create an incredible, new, wonderful, is not the same as his own, a better and beautiful world.
    I have seen countless animation, also saw a long time! Animation can be too much, to see how endless! Just getting started with the anime, to think this world is incredible, but I never felt happy! Results out of control, and looked at one another a stop can not stop himself. Do not think that the animation will affect our learning, as long as the appropriate use of time, out of spare time to look at not only will not affect learning, we are also help to absorb knowledge (I do pretty good results it)
    Japanese animation is the most fascinating, like "Shugo Chara" Kuroshitsuji "Ah," Detective Conan "Ah," Tokyo Cat "," Holy Girl "," Cardcaptor Sakura " "Sailor Moon" and "mysterious planet twin princess" ...... these once red over a period of animation masterpiece, is in Japan. (I sigh: the Japanese, although very annoying, but still not a bad thing!) I have seen these anime, drawing techniques long, not only the art results mentioned up preparedness and now they want a script, draw a Ministry of animated cartoons too! Waiting to see good results!
    Do not say say anything more we should not even think to eat and sleep! Want to know? See for yourself, I said I did not see the fun! Finally, I want the world shouted saying: "animated cartoons, I come!"

没有评论:

发表评论