2012年6月24日星期日

Animation of the life


I like the animation, because of its simple and pure, because of its unique beauty. Animation because a variety of characters and exciting, I think my life is like animation, like it, because of the vivid and bright simple.
  A. Mom
  My mother much like wheat wife, a shoulder to carry the people of the world. As Mrs Mak was also a lot of hope, she told me, but I like McDull, very general, very general,
  Like mother like Mrs. Mak is not very pretty, not very great, is not very romantic, an ordinary middle-aged women. She did not have beautiful shoes, which both ordinary shoes, and accompanied her all over the storm of life, she was not beautiful bag, but a common package, but filled with happiness, she was not beautiful clothing , but a piece of ordinary clothes, but it is fighting the battle with the storms of life clothing. . . . . .
  Mother in fact is not easy, as Mrs Mak was a man who wants to carry the life.
  Mother like Mrs. Mak, a busy and ordinary people.
  Like wheat Mrs. McDull, my mother is my mind is the greatest and most important, though ordinary, but irreplaceable.anime
 Two. I
  Naruto for me a little bit complicated animation, but I remember a very ordinary girl to Hinata.
  Because she is a lot like me.
  A small ordinary girl living in the corner, there is little self-esteem of children. Blue hair and lavender eyes, is really nothing very special kid.
  Her day, as I am, nothing exciting, but who wants to succeed.
  Hinata, just as I did Oh.
  So so ordinary.animated cartoons
  But she has to challenge yourself, adhere to the end courage. Although I did not see her ending, but I'm sure she will be successful.
  I also expect to be successful.
 3. C
  C, my good friend.
  As NANA, Nana and Nana, our personalities are very different, different NANA in the figure, we are only ordinary junior high school students. Live a life with books dealing with every day, not so many entanglements and twists and turns, chatting the way home from school, a story, or to discuss a topic.
  I remember C said that she will always be my strong backing.
  Yes, me too.
 4. J
 J, at the same table.
 Like Naruto Haruno Sakura, she can always think of things that the best solution, is very smart.
 Has been so calm, no matter how serious things, and she made the same table, really learned a lot of knowledge when dealing with others.
 She is so smart people, but also have trouble, hey, because we are still a kid.
 However, many to be smarter than this simple-minded children.
 My life, is like a story I talked about in the animation movie, lengthy, but the rhythm, bright.
 Like, I always look forward to the next episode, I also look forward to the next episode of the life and look forward to, forever bright.

没有评论:

发表评论