2012年4月12日星期四

I came in contact with moving images





       It grew slowly, slowly I started to feel like home movie of my people, for this purpose. At school I was using more adult Japanese animation. And at my age it can be.

       High school, I was in a state of "Naruto" movement, who are struggling with sobriety. Animation and comedy, drama, and more fun. Naruto character, I have a dream, work and do not be afraid to love the truth (http://www.kukumanhua.com.cn), all of these benefits are very successful, but you know, Sasuke must. exactly what you want. But please do not hesitate to leave. As Kakashi is packed with more people. However, there are many errors, but ............anime

       High school and "they", I was too serious, so I have the same dream. But Reflections realistic model that can support Sakuragi, super Constitution only chuanfeng Akagi, Sendo, Gorilla ............ I have a perfect and beautiful.

       Temple of the best and the best read more Inuyasha is Hayao Miyazaki,animation O king, I think the cartoonist, ....................... .......

       "Death" is a high school, though "Naruto" still looking "Run as described in the classic comedy. Too many friends ......................anime wholesale


没有评论:

发表评论