2012年4月23日星期一

Animation infomation



        The Chinese say nice things, because a lot of added value of the reputation of some fans, I am interested in Japanese animation and comics in China and could not have been exposed. Most of the Japanese anime, I am very concerned about the tools of their choice, in Japan and Roh Moo-hyun. The money in my life suspension, stickers, posters, and afford to buy anything, not lack of exercise has been useful.

         You, also colored Drew, when I go to my room looking at the man. What I want in the wind posters and animation and color throughout the day to come and talk. You certainly can not send books, posters, and went to the center of unexpected losses, despite strong.

        Guzhe see anything on the wall, and the library, I'm not interested in your bed? Poodle Girl, but above created an elegant modern style, white, yellow abstract art considered, and gradually the dark forest background! Pillows and blankets to warm the room.

         It's fun, clean except for a typical landfill, snacks, paper towels, pencils, music boxes, and my office, my music is at the top of the window. The music of "Laputa" is always music in the early stages, you run too fast too soon, the dream of childhood. If I get the music sounded like music boxes on the floor and guide. Cartoon dolls next year, is wonderful.

         Each room has a unique style of each of their preferences, not the costume was very different. The train "Animation Camp" I have comic books.

没有评论:

发表评论