2012年6月17日星期日

Animation, want to say is not easy to love you


Black tea, I tell you Oh ...... "which of a Hupenggouyou in to challenge my patience? Why say something happens and animation-related topic? Did not see I'm "devote themselves to self", to recite which back a hundred years back to finish the text? Hear students Angel but also long-winded, I tried to restrain myself: "tea, do not be distracted by" the body first betrayed me. My ears involuntarily stood up. I move, I move, I shape to rearrange the move, moved to Angel's side, nice and clear those who never tired of animation news ...
    For my senior fans, coincided with the sixth grade, even though all sorts of reluctance, and eventually embarked on a "no return". Daily jobs really count, like hills like the weight I'm going to "expired" after school, look at the animation is really the best way to adjust the mood of tension. However, sometimes, to "tune" have gone too far, there is the problem out.
   Yeah, really good weekend, I love weekends, finally can have a good rest! I got home, set aside jobs, precisely the time to attend job to help find an excuse for a "rest" threw herself on the animation "studying" So, my head would hang on a sign: "The owners are diligent 'learning' Do Not Disturb." My father and mother in general are very wise, I'm tired, let my "leisure".
   Lot of people say time is like water, which, I also know that this sentence is too makes sense, how the weekend time flies so fast? "Wind" to look over. In fact, my action is not slow, homework, or very fast, but whenever the time should homework, I think: "still early! Later write." This does not drag to drag to go, actually turned into the school the night before, under my desk lamp, fired off letters, regardless of hand pain, he kept doing their homework. If ordinary people to see me so hard, must think I'm learning very seriously, I am sorry, got it wrong, it is coming to school because tomorrow morning, if we do not fill, would be finished, the teacher will severely criticized for my pains. So, I had to without looking up, hands tightly clutching pen, began to "learn", alas, this taste, and really feel good, I side that says, his mind while thinking about anime.
    Kick into gear - had about an hour, I Fangxia Bi, sigh, tossed a hand I would only pain endless hard and carefully opened the book in mind operating, close your eyes, and then secretly opened a looking at Friday's jobs, down from the sweep of a sudden, I am shocked, two doubled, and almost fainted, actually did not write as well as an essay! I sighed, and had to re-pick up the pen and start writing the text.
    So, I regret it extremely, and knew my homework first, otherwise they will not stay up all night to fill jobs, but to our surprise? N times do such a thing. Anime ah, I love you so fanatical that you want to study hard, to say love you is not easy!
   Love animation, it is necessary to defend animation everywhere, Oh, great trouble again.
   Day at noon, the students in our class are doing a reading question. The beginning of the class are beginning to quiet a while, the teacher out of the classroom teacher Wang, like suddenly what had happened. Classroom immediately "busy" up, while writing side of the chat, I do not know how to talk to his idol and hobbies. Special love sitting in front of classmates Steven Chow to speak, did not say a few words about things known in the year. Mentioned a hobby, several of us began to talk, I relish Let's talk about the animation. Unfortunately, Steven Chow is an animation no interest in boys, seems to be a joke, but it is unfortunately, I was kind of explosive.
   "Japanese anime writer, life is short."
   After listening to these words, my face suddenly changed, silently stood up, deadpanned went to his seat, took out language books, quietly went to the Steven Chow. "The silence speaks," I seem to see that Steven Chow is a little surprised, and apart from anything else, pick up the book to pound his head, he ran away, I chased, so classroom performance a thrilling chase farce. At this time -
   Shanshan Huang you doing? Now is the Time! "The teacher's voice came from the classroom to the back door, my heart completely cold. Waiting for my 550-word review ...
   Animation ah, I defend you, even the review written on to say love you is not easy! animated cartoons
   I just like anime fanatic like very love, but really want the animation to say "love you really do not!"

没有评论:

发表评论