2012年5月27日星期日

And animation for the Friends of



Be regarded as an alternative girl do not come together because I and some incrediblyquiet girl they all like to watch TV shows or news, but I like to watch animation; they want togrow up to become teachers or nurses and the like, and I but would like to become amanga master. Therefore, relatives, brothers and sisters seal a nickname - cartooncousin.
Not mixed over this cartoon cousin, because I like watching anime verymuch, in addition to the untouchables, who will not let me see the animation, I going to hurry, and, I do not care how, that is how, anyway, is the  animation , I will look at the animation I've seen a lot,different nationality: China, Japan, the United States, I have seen.
Of course, I have the title of the most important thing is - I will always be after watchingthis episode animation fantasy, also integrated into the  animation, such as that on the sudden, a joke: that day, I was side of the idea of 
​​writing "warm", while watchingJapanese anime "Shugo Chara". read the entire set, I figured out little prospect of a solution to just going to write to write, and suddenly emerge an idea: I will not haveguardian sweetheart? become the ideal? enter the guardian? next, they entered thewonderful realm of fantasy. pulled out of that realm, I think the composition of matter, but one look, full of writing paper. I thought composition as early as OK, then take the matter to the father to change but I think that the "wrong, Dad read my writing, laughing pen hold,his laugh and asked me:" the small olive , warm and she had Shugo Chara has becomethe ideal,anime add guardian? "heard this, I feel Heavily split into a mine to my head: well, the fantasy written into.
Ha! Understand it, I was a veritable "animated cartoon cousin.

没有评论:

发表评论